Los Angeles Water Heater Repair
Top-Quality Water Heater Repair & Replacement Services
Water heaters control the temperature of the water in your sinks, showers, and provide hot water for laundry. When water heaters suddenly stop working, your home life or ability to conduct business can be negatively impacted. Red Lilly Plumbing offers same day Los Angeles water heater installation, repair, and replacement services to restore the hot water at your home or business.
How Long Does a Water Heater Last?
You can expect to get an 8-to 12-year lifespan out of traditional tank-based water heater, while tankless models tend to last a bit longer at 15 to 20 years. You can find the age of your water heater by looking at the serial number on the side of your unit.
Decoding the manufacture year and month will be different depending on the brand, so it is best to consult with your unit’s manufacturer’s website. Older water heaters also tend to exhibit certain signs of failure, signifying that it is time for a replacement.
Signs Your Water Heater May Fail
Your water heater may be on its way out if:
- You hear clanging or rumbling noises
- It does not produce enough hot water
- It produces only lukewarm water
- Your unit requires frequent repairs
Reliable Water Heater Repairs
If the water heater is relatively new or the problem is not too big, it is often possible to repair your water heater.
Your Los Angeles plumber from Red Lilly Plumbing can:
- Inspect your hot water heater
- Locate the source of the problem
- And replace the defective component to get your water heater working properly again
With our Los Angeles water heater repair & installation services, we will make sure you are 100% satisfied, guaranteed.
Los Angeles Water Heater Replacement
Not all problems with water heaters can be repaired. In some situations, the unit may need to be replaced. Red Lilly Plumbing can help you with your Los Angeles water heater replacement needs.
When your water heater needs to be replaced, a plumber from Red Lilly Plumbing is here to help. We can help you determine whether the unit can be repaired and provide installation for your residential or commercial property.
It may be time to replace your water heater if:
- There is a rusty tint to your water
- The unit is more than 10 years old
- Mud or sand is in the water
- The water has a metallic odor
- It has been repaired more than once in the past
- Maintenance has been neglected over the years
- The tank is leaking
- The unit is too small for your home
Why Is My Water Heater Leaking?
Water heaters are supposed to distribute hot water around the house, not have water puddle around the tank. If you notice a leak, it’s important to handle it right away.
Reasons why your water heater is leaking:
- Poor Maintenance: Water heaters should be flushed every year to prevent sediment build up from damaging the tank. If sediment and minerals do build up, they can wear on the tank inside and lead to leaks.
- Age: Most water heaters last can last anywhere from 6 to 12 years. Over the years, your water heater can sustain damage and tear, which can weaken the walls/pipes and cause leaks.
- Improper Installation: If your water heater is not installed properly the first time, water can leak out of the tank and cause damage that could have been prevented.
New Water Heater Installation
The size of the water heater determines how much hot water will be available for use. When purchasing a new water heater, you will should check with one of our Los Angeles water heater installation technicians to make sure that your water heater is large enough to supply a sufficient amount of hot water to accommodate the needs of your home or business. We can give you a free estimate for the replacement of your water heater and quality installation of your new unit.
Upgrade to a Tankless Water Heater!
Doesn't an endless supply of hot water sound like a dream? With a tankless water heater, you can make that a reality! Tankless water heaters, as their name implies, don't have tanks like traditional water heaters - instead, they produce hot water on demand.
If you have a large household, use a lot of hot water, or simply want to save money on your energy bills by not paying to constantly heat 40+ gallons of water at all times, give Red Lilly Plumbing a call today to schedule an estimate. We offer professional tankless water heater installation throughout the Los Angeles area.
What Are the Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters?
Tankless water heaters, also known as on-demand or instantaneous water heaters, have gained popularity in recent years due to their energy efficiency and space-saving design. At Red Lilly Plumbing, we understand the advantages of tankless water heaters and their potential to provide homeowners with reliable and efficient hot water solutions.
Here are some of the numerous benefits of tankless water heaters:
- Endless Hot Water Supply: One of the most significant advantages of tankless water heaters is their ability to provide a continuous supply of hot water. Unlike traditional tank water heaters that store a limited amount of hot water, tankless units heat water on demand, ensuring you never run out, even during peak usage times.
- Energy Efficiency: Tankless water heaters are highly energy-efficient. They only heat water when you need it, eliminating the energy losses associated with keeping a tank of water hot 24/7. This efficiency can result in lower energy bills and reduced environmental impact.
- Space-Saving Design: Tankless units are compact and wall-mounted, taking up significantly less space than traditional water heaters with large storage tanks. This feature is especially valuable for homeowners with limited space.
- Longer Lifespan: Tankless water heaters tend to have a longer lifespan compared to tank-style units. With proper maintenance, a tankless system can last up to 20 years or more, providing long-term cost savings.
- Reduced Risk of Leaks and Water Damage: Traditional water heaters with storage tanks can develop leaks over time, potentially causing significant water damage. Tankless units eliminate this risk, as there is no tank to fail.
- Adjustable Temperature Settings: Tankless water heaters often come with adjustable temperature settings, allowing you to fine-tune the water temperature to your preferences. This feature enhances comfort and safety.
- Reduced Standby Heat Loss: Tank-style water heaters experience standby heat loss as the water in the tank cools between heating cycles. Tankless units eliminate this heat loss, improving overall efficiency.
- Scalability: Tankless water heaters can be installed individually for specific applications (e.g., a single unit for a bathroom) or in a modular fashion to meet the hot water demands of larger households or commercial settings.
- Cleaner Water: Traditional water heaters with storage tanks can accumulate sediment and mineral buildup over time. Tankless units don't store water, so you enjoy cleaner, fresher hot water.
- Low Maintenance: Tankless water heaters require less maintenance compared to tank-style units. Periodic flushing to remove mineral deposits is typically all that's needed to keep them running efficiently.
Tankless water heaters offer a range of benefits that make them an attractive choice for homeowners seeking energy-efficient, space-saving, and reliable hot water solutions. At Red Lilly Plumbing, we specialize in all kinds of water heater installation and maintenance to help our customers enjoy the advantages of this modern technology. If you're looking to upgrade your hot water system, consider the many benefits that tankless water heaters bring to the table.
When you need repairs or an estimate for water heater replacement in Los Angeles, call (323) 319-4102.
“You guys were outstanding and quick!” - Ulices (DeSano Pizza)
“I am very satisfied with their work!” - Violeta
“Everyone in the company works as part of an efficient and smoothly operated team” - D.M. Osborne
“I am so glad that I found them!” - Happy Customer
“Thanks Red Lilly!” - Happy Customer
“I want everyone to know how great they are!” - Happy Customer