Leak Detection in Los Angeles, CA
Fast & Effective 24-Hour Emergency Water Leak Repair
Pooling water is an obvious sign of a plumbing leak. If you can’t locate the source of the problem, contact Red Lilly Plumbing's highly trained plumbers immediately to handle the job.
We offer quick and comprehensive leak detection in Los Angeles so you can quickly identify the source and implement the best possible solution. Our plumbing company has served and repaired the needs of residential and commercial property owners since 1924.
Locating the Source of the Leak
Water does not always appear at the source of the leak. Water can travel down the outside of the pipe from the spot where it is leaking, showing up in a different area far from the original leak. Some leaks are not easily visible, as they are located behind walls or under floors.
However, our plumbers have specialized equipment allowing us to provide accurate leak detection in Los Angeles for your home or business, including video leak detection technology.
Leaks commonly happen in certain areas of the home, such as:
- Showers and bathtubs
- Bathroom and kitchen faucets
- Water heaters
- Laundry rooms
Once we have found the source of your water or sewer leak, we will repair the problem with minimal damage to your residential or commercial property. We are licensed by the state of California, fully insured, and all work is completed by our professionally trained and licensed plumbers in Los Angeles, never subcontractors. We stand behind the quality of our work.
Signs You Need Leak Detection
- The musky smell of mold or mildew - If you have a water leak in a part of your home that doesn't have proper ventilation, then you might very well experience mold or mildew growth. When in doubt, trust your instincts and have our leak detection experts in because a small mold job can grow into a big one in no time.
- Cracked wall paint - Water pressure might not always produce a noticeable water stain, but it might be enough to crack your wall paint. Make sure to note any new cracks and bring them up to our plumbers upon their arrival.
- A water bill through the roof - If you're unlucky you might get a leak in a part of your home that goes unnoticed until you get a water bill that's through the roof. Call in our team for fast and thorough leak detection in Los Angeles right away, so that your next water bill is more manageable.
- The water meter test - If you're ever wondering whether or not you have a leak, testing for one is easy. Simply turn off your property's water and head over to your water meter. If it's not at 0 then you have water leaking from somewhere and now you just have to find out where.
Leaking Pipes Cause Significant Damage
If leaky pipes go unaddressed, you risk of further plumbing and property damage to your home or commercial property. An undetected water leak can result in mold and mildew growth and damage to the interior of your home or commercial property, so it is important to contact an experienced plumber for leak detection in Los Angeles as soon as you notice a problem. Get in touch with us today for same day service.
Request your free estimate on leak detection in Los Angeles, CA, or nearby communities by submitting your info online or calling (323) 319-4102 today!